Try out a delicious breakfast recipe, the stuffed bell peppers with eggs. This egg stuffed bell peppers recipe is indeed delicious and quite easy to make. You can serve the bell pepper halves as entrees or even for Sunday breakfast/brunch.
The baked bell peppers with eggs are a different kind of game. They look and taste good, and everybody loves them. Here is the step-by-step recipe!
Stuffed Bell Peppers with Eggs Recipe
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 6 slices of bread
- green parsley
- Cut the bell peppers in two lengthwise, remove the seeds and place them on a baking tray.
- Add a little butter on each half, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tomato peels, cut them into cubes and simmer for 3-4 minutes in a little oil.
- Put the sauteed tomatoes in the baked bell peppers, and one raw egg in each bell pepper.
- Place the bell peppers onto a slice of bread and put back in the oven until the egg is cooked.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley leaves.