Looking for a sugar-free and gluten-free vegan cookies recipe? Here is a super simple and super delicious vegan cookies recipe that has zero added sugar, except for natural honey and absolutely no gluten.
We tried it numerous times and is still is our go-to healthy desert recipe.
The cookies recipe here is delicious, it requires only a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and is easy to make in 20 minutes max.
Here is our simple, 100% vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free delicious cookies recipe. Let’s go.
Sugar-Free & Gluten-Free Cookies Recipe
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 20 ml cashew milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1 tsp ground chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 0.70 g salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp chickpea flour
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl mixer and mix until the cookie dough becomes homogeneous and easily comes off the edges of the bowl. You can use a spatula if you don't have a mixer at hand.
- Take two tablespoons from the cookie dough to form a cookie and shape it in a round ball in your hands.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and press them with a fork to flatten and give them a beautiful cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C or 356°C.
- Leave the cookies to cool off and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try also Romanian Walnut Roll – Cozonac Recipe