Tomatoes and eggs are always a good combo. Especially as a simple and yet delicious appetizer recipe, such as the one below. The tomatoes stuffed with boiled eggs recipe is easy to make, fast, and very tasty.
In addition, you may already have all the ingredients in your fridge. Prepare a simple tomato egg boats recipe following the recipe below.
Tomato Egg Boats Recipe
- 4 very large tomatoes
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 150 g sour cream
- 4-5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- parsley leaves
- Cut a hole in the tomatoes to remove the insides.
- Season the inside of the tomato with salt, and insert a boiled egg in each tomato.
- Season the egg too with salt, pepper and decorate with parsley leaves.
- Mix the sour cream, mayo, the crushed garlic, and the lemon juice into a sauce.
- Season with salt.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a serving platter and pour the sauce over them.