Vegan mushroom meatballs are a great healthy alternative to classic meatballs. Mushrooms are known as the vegetarians’ meat. No wonder. The flavor, crunch, and taste of these mushroom meatballs will make you think they actually contain meat. This is one of the best vegan recipes we have.
Why The Vegan Mushroom Meatballs?
Mushrooms are filling, tasty, and filling. Moreover, they make a healthy alternative to the classic meatballs recipe, so much easier to stomach but just as tasty, promice. The recipe is 100% vegan and 100% delicious. You should definitely try the vegan meatballs recipe below and let us know how it is. Let’s get into it.
Vegan Mushroom “Meat” Balls Recipe
- 500 g finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bunch chopped dill
- 1 bunch chopped parsley
- oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Using a teaspoon, add small mushroom balls in the hot frying oil.
- Fry the mushroom balls until crispy and brown.
- Serve the vegan mushroom balls with fried or mashed potatoes.