The vegan mushroom stew with dill is a great way to cook mushrooms with more flavor and healthy. Yes, it is a healthy mushroom recipe that you will love.
Mushrooms and dill go very well together and this stew recipe will prove it. Take mushrooms out of the ordinary and cook them like a pro, following the simple stew recipe below!
Mushroom Stew with Dill Recipe (VEGAN)
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and sauté them in the oil.
- Cover the pan and let them simmer until softened.
- Add a finely chopped dill bunch into the pan and continue cooking.
- Mix the flour with a little water and add over the mushrooms.
- Continue cooking for a minute or so, and the mushroom stew is ready.