If you want to try out some vegan recipes that are simple and delicious, the vegan potato stew is what you need. This recipe doesn’t ask for much in terms of ingredients, yet the taste is just awesome.
Plus, anyone can do it. Eating lighter is the future of cooking, thus we give you light and vegan recipes such as the potato stew here. Try it out!
Potato Stew Recipe (VEGAN)
- 700 g potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper cut into slices
- 125 ml vegetable broth
- 350 g cabbage finely chopped
- 100 g canned tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Boil the potato cubes for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion with the peppers for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth, and add the cabbage and tomatoes.
- Boil for another 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the stew with green parsley leaves.