Have you ever had grilled veggie skewers? This recipe teaches you how to make the most delicious veggies on a skew that go perfectly on the grill. These skewers are only loaded with fresh legumes and a vegan dressing that will make their taste pop.
Easy to make and delicious next to a side of grilled corn on the cob, these grilled veggies are a must-try! Give veggies a chance.
Veggie Skewers Recipe (VEGAN)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cut in large pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut in large pieces
- 2 onions cut lengthwise
- 20 wooden skewers
- Put the oil in a bowl and mix with the ketchup, tomato paste, paprika and honey and season.
- Add the vegetables cut into large pieces in to marinate.
- Heat up the grill.
- Add 4 pieces of vegetables on each skewer and grill for 15 minutes.
- Turn on the other side frequently.
- Serve the veggie skewers hot with baked corn on the side.