You can replace the butter with coconut oil and make it a vegan bruschetta filled with goodies. Let’s begin!
Veggie Spread Bruschetta Recipe
Discover a simple veggie mix bruschetta recipe you'll love.
Servings 4 servings
- 8 slices of bread
- 125 g butter rubbed with garlic and chopped dill
- 550 g vegetables carrots, green beans, peas, radishes
- Heat up the oven.
- Spread half the quantity of butter on the slices of bread.
- Place the bread slices in the oven tray with the butter side facing down.
- Leave for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Chop the vegetables until they turn into a rough paste.
- Mix them with the rest of the butter and spread the on slices of bread removed from the oven.
- Fill with parsley leaves and serve hot.