Make a simple appetizer or breakfast following the veggies and ham toast recipe here. You will take a toast to a whole another level of flavor and taste. Why make boring sandwiches when you can make super-delicious toasts?
The veggie and ham toast recipe here is a great appetizer idea for any family gathering or party. Everybody will love it and it’s so easy to make, you’ll love it too. Without further ado, let’s get cooking!
Veggies and Ham Toast Recipe
- 2 bell peppers one red, one yellow
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 country bread
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g Prague ham cut into strips or any other ham
- Heat up the oven.
- Place the sliced peppers and zucchinis in the oven tray.
- Drizzle them with 2 tablespoons of oil, season and bake 30 minutes.
- Cut the bread in 8 thick slices and toast them in the oven or in the toaster.
- Rub the toast with the 2 garlic cloves, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil and then layer the veggies and ham strips on top.
- Your veggie and ham toast are ready to serve.