Try this simple zucchini and bell pepper omelet recipe that you will love! It is a simple and quick omelet breakfast idea. We all love omelets and when they are easy to make, we love them even more. This recipe here is ready in less than 10 minutes and is so savory and filling.
We think you will absolutely love the recipe below.
Zucchini and Bell Pepper Omelet Recipe
- 1 onion cut julienne
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 grated zucchinis
- 1 sliced bell pepper
- 8 chopped red tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Saute the onion with the garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and bell pepper and leave continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and continue cooking.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs add the milk, and season.
- Pour the whisked egg over the vegetables in the pan and leave to simmer until well browned.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
- Serve hot with toast.